We are really happy that you are interested in what we do.
Here at Peculiarity it’s important that you feel safe while you’re with us, so here is some information about how we use and store your data:
When you give us your contact details:
Your data is stored securely on password protected programs and hardware. Peculiarity will not share your data with anyone, and we shall only contact you if you have given us permission. At any time you may unsubscribe from a mailing list by using the link included in the email, or by contacting us directly.
Peculiarity is a UK company and therefore falls within UK and EU law.
How we use your data:
- As a means of contacting you to maintain communication and show you articles and development of our products.
- As a means of contacting you about new products or services we are working on that may be of interested to you.
- Fulfillment of our products to you should you purchase from us directly or through a third party.
Why have we got your data:
- You have signed up via an electronic, or online registration platform.
- You have directly given written consent to Peculiarity.
- You have purchased items that require your information for fulfillment.
We hate goodbyes, but:
We love having you on board, your interest in what we do pushes us forward! However, you can simply unsubscribe at any time by following the link in the correspondence you receive from us, or by contacting us directly. You will always be welcome back if you change your mind.